Industrial Park Overview
Johns Prairie Industrial Park consists of 385 acres of industrial-zoned property located northeast of the City of Shelton.
The facility has railroad access, 3-phase power, natural gas, potable water & fire flow, fiber optics and numerous flat buildable sites.
These sites are largely unencumbered and are well suited for heavy manufacturing. Lease rates are competitive and requests for build to suit buildings can be accommodated.
Johns Prairie Industrial Park facilities include:
- Nearly 400 scenic acres with mountain views
- Large level sites available on campus like setting
- Truck compatible roads and a rail loading facility
- Build to suit with onsite stormwater management
- Reliable 3-phase power and fiber optics
- Managed forests and vegetation
Find out more information on the advantages of the Port of Shelton’s Foreign Trade Zone, click here
The Port of Shelton currently has developed and undeveloped properties available for lease. Please contact the office for the most current availability and rates.