The mission of the Port of Shelton is to
provide economic benefit to our community.
Executive Director Appointed to CERB Board
The Port of Shelton is an excellent location for your business.
With competitive lease rates, interstate highway access and an excellent quality of life in one of the most beautiful natural areas in the Pacific Northwest, the Port of Shelton is a superb base for your business.
The Port of Shelton offers:
- US Highway 101 Frontage
- 20 minutes from Interstate 5
- 5,000 foot runway with RNAV approach
- Railroad access
- Federal Opportunity Zone
- Foreign-Trade Zone
We have more than 1,400 acres of flat developable land with industrial zoning and modern utilities.
- 3-phase & single-phase power (277/480v; 120/208v; 120/240v)
- Potable water and excellent fire flow
- Sewer or onsite septic and reclaimed water
- High-speed fiber optic telecommunications
- Natural gas
- Onsite stormwater treatment
(360) 426-1151 phone
(360) 427-0231 fax
Port of Shelton
21 W Sanderson Way
Shelton, WA 98584